Revision as of 17:47, 24 May 2012 by NCACAdmin
This category refers to censorship incidents involving works displayed in public locations.
Pages in category "Public Art"
The following 139 pages are in this category, out of 139 total.
- A Graphic Picture Is Worth A Thousand Votes
- Thomas Aikenhead
- Ambikesh Mahapatra (professor)
- America Tropical
- America's Finest?
- American Nocturne
- Anti-Defamation Law
- Anti-war Speech Silenced Across America
- Antlered Queen Manhole Cover
- Arrest for Trespass in Mall for store bought Peace T-Shirt
- Arrested for Posting Pictures of Iraqis in Public Space
- Art Censorship at University of Cape Town
- Art Farm
- Artistic Freedom in Uganda
- Artwork censored in exhibit honoring Chinese New Year
- Canadian Non-profit Association Orders Artist to Remove Image of Karl Marx From Public Mural
- Carbon Sink (sculpture)
- Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire
- Charlie Sheen Mural
- Chris Brown's Monstery House
- City of Indio v. Arroyo
- City of San Marcos tries to remove car-turned-visual art from public view.
- Conflict Kitchen
- Confronting Your Fears
- Cop-Pig (sculpture)
- Andy Cox
- Critics of abstinence-only education banned from speaking at a national conference on the prevention of sexually transmited diseases.
- Cube Venice
- Cápsula del tiempo
- San Diego Elementary School Mural
- San Mateo Cartoons
- School Days (exhibit)
- Second Chance Mural
- She Nourishes (painting)
- Spirit of Harlem (public art)
- Stand Tall, Stand Loud
- Statue of Leonard Peltier
- The Student Body (sculpture)
- Student Protests at Yonsei University
- Susan E. Wagner High School students' anti-rape art