This category refers to censorship incidents involving works displayed in public locations.
Pages in category "Public Art"
The following 139 pages are in this category, out of 139 total.
- A Graphic Picture Is Worth A Thousand Votes
- Thomas Aikenhead
- Ambikesh Mahapatra (professor)
- America Tropical
- America's Finest?
- American Nocturne
- Anti-Defamation Law
- Anti-war Speech Silenced Across America
- Antlered Queen Manhole Cover
- Arrest for Trespass in Mall for store bought Peace T-Shirt
- Arrested for Posting Pictures of Iraqis in Public Space
- Art Censorship at University of Cape Town
- Art Farm
- Artistic Freedom in Uganda
- Artwork censored in exhibit honoring Chinese New Year
- Canadian Non-profit Association Orders Artist to Remove Image of Karl Marx From Public Mural
- Carbon Sink (sculpture)
- Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire
- Charlie Sheen Mural
- Chris Brown's Monstery House
- City of Indio v. Arroyo
- City of San Marcos tries to remove car-turned-visual art from public view.
- Conflict Kitchen
- Confronting Your Fears
- Cop-Pig (sculpture)
- Andy Cox
- Critics of abstinence-only education banned from speaking at a national conference on the prevention of sexually transmited diseases.
- Cube Venice
- Cápsula del tiempo
- San Diego Elementary School Mural
- San Mateo Cartoons
- School Days (exhibit)
- Second Chance Mural
- She Nourishes (painting)
- Spirit of Harlem (public art)
- Stand Tall, Stand Loud
- Statue of Leonard Peltier
- The Student Body (sculpture)
- Student Protests at Yonsei University
- Susan E. Wagner High School students' anti-rape art